-->

5.23.2015

Check out my designs!

Hello everyone! Lately, I've been really enjoying design and playing around with programmes like Photoshop. Along with that, I also recently joined Redbubble. Redbubble is a site where you can upload your designs whether they're digital art, drawings, photography or whatever else - you can share it on that site and also sell those designs! As a member, I've been predominantly making t-shirt designs though a few of my pieces are available as phone cases and stuff like that as well.

I'd love it if you guys could check out my store and share it if you think anyone would be interested in my creations! All my designs are based around my own personal interests and some of them might be yours too!

Here's a little sneak peak at what I've uploaded so far:
'Winter is Coming' GoT Design, available here.
'House Stark'  GoT Design, available here.
'Heisenberg' Breaking Bad Design, available here.
Hayley Williams Design, available here.  
Distressed 'Mia Wallace' Pulp Fiction design, available here

You can check out my overall store here, as I said I'd love it if you'd check it out!


1 comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.