-->

5.19.2015

Haul! Ft. TopShop, LA Splash & more!

Hello everyone! Today on the blog I am bringing you a fairly small fashion and beauty haul! This is a collective haul of things I have bought over the last few weeks or so, enjoy!

I firstly got a few pairs of shorts for the (hopefully) approaching warmer weather. I don't really like to get my bare legs out in shorts as I frankly don't like them, but I love the look of denim shorts with thin black tights and that's how I enjoy styling them. The first pair I got was from TopShop and the second is from the vintage store Harper and Lewis. 

From L to R: Topshop Vintage Mom Shorts - £28.00
Harper & Lewis Vintage Levi Shorts - £15.00
Both shorts are high waisted and in that sort of "mom" style fit - the Harper and Lewis shorts are made from vintage Levis and I'm so excited to own them! I've been searching for shorts like this for a long time and I'm very happy to have such a nice pair in good condition! I'm really liking the distressed effect as well with the loose seams on the bottom of both of these shorts.


Next off, I popped into TopShop and checked out the sale items. I found this beautiful Lilac jumper and just had to snap it up! Now is pretty much the perfect time to be snapping up sale items as most of them are Winter clothes which sorts me out nicely for next year! I also grabbed this really cool, silver bag that I think looks so unique which is why I had to get it. I've really got nothing like it and despite it's colour, I feel like it'll actually be quite a versatile piece!

From L to R: Topshop Jumper - £15.00 (Sale)
Topshop Silver Bag - £15.00 (Sale)
Finally, I got some liquid lipsticks from the brand LASplash. I've seen this brand so much on Instagram and for the longest time I have been lusting over their amazing collection of lipsticks. I had assumed it was going to be pretty impossible to get ahold of any of them until I saw that they were being sold on LoveMakeup. I quickly ordered 3 shades and after trying and wearing "Poison Apple", I can safely say that I love the formula of these lipsticks. Look out for a review coming your way soon! 

From Top to Bottom: LA Splash "Vindictive", "Criminal",
"Poison Apple" - £8.00
That's about it for my haul - pretty modest as I said but I'm in love with all my purchases! Especially those lipsticks, I think i'll definitely be buying more!


1 comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.