-->

2.26.2016

Beauty | Holo Love!

Hello everyone! Long time no blog, huh? I know it's been a while but I've been super busy with University work - I'm slowly getting back on the blog train though so bare with me! Today I have a quick little post for you on two nail polishes I recently got that I'm really enjoying.


The brand of nail polish is Colour Club - they produce awesome, cruelty free nail polishes in an array of unique colours and shades. The two polishes that I bought from the brand are from their Halo Hues collection - they are beautiful, holographic shades that have awesome, multi-dimensional shine.


The first shade that I bought is called Harp On It. It's a beautiful pink based holo that as you can see has a lovely rainbow sheen running through it.


Next is the shade Crystal Baller - a beautiful, glistening blue shade.

Both nail polishes wear beautiful and are opaque in just two coats. Along with a good top coat, these polishes last with no chipping and have a beautiful finish! As a brand that I've only recently discovered, I'm really impressed by these two polishes and I'll definitely be buying from them again!

WHERE TO BUY:

Crystal Baller | £8.95
Harp On It | £8.95


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.