-->

9.10.2013

OOTD: Denim and Knitwear.

I have an outfit post for you all today! So it's been getting colder lately which means time for thick leggings and cardigans in my book.


Today I wore this long sleeve studded denim shirt. I really like denim shirts and I think they are so versatile and can be put with all sorts of outfits.


With my shirt, I wore this long sleeve maroon cardigan. I think this colour looks so nice with the bright blue shade of the denim shirt. This cardigan is so thick and super comfy!

I wore leggings with this outfit as well, they are really comfy and warm so I think they are perfect for the colder weather!

On my feet I wore my tan boots. These little boots are really good and the colour makes them very wearable with almost any outfit which is great!

To accessorize just a little bit, I wore some dangly owl earrings and this long gold pendant necklace.


What I wore and where it's from:

Shirt - Select Fashion
Cardigan - Boohoo
Leggings - Newlook
Boots - Newlook
Earrings - Newlook
Necklace - eBay

So that's todays outfit! I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading it! Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions you might have down below.

Levinia x

1 comment

  1. I love knits and denim together, and I am living in denim shirts at the moment, I have 3 different kinds..haha. I love this colour cardigan, I always forget about Boohoo!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.