-->

9.24.2013

OOTD: 23/07/13.

I have an outfit post for you all today! I kept it nice and casual, enjoy!


So, the first thing I have on is my Superman tshirt! Not much to say on this, just a basic fitted tshirt in the classic Superman colours with the emblem in the middle.

Next off, I wore these navy blue jeggings which i rolled up so they fell above the ankles.

With the t shirt and jeggings, I wore my grey zip up hoodie for extra warmth and also my lightweight navy quilted jacket.

On my feet I wore my red Converse and that is the outfit complete!

What I got and where it's from:

Tshirt - Newlook
Jeggings - Newlook
Converse - Amazon
Jacket - Newlook
Hoodie - Republic

I hope you liked this post. As always, thank you for reading and I will where I got my items from above!

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.