-->

10.13.2013

TOP 5 FAVOURITE EYE PRODUCTS!

In this post, I am going to share with you my current top 5 favourite eye products. Let's get started!

Sleek's Oh So Special Palette - £6.99:



Firstly, I have my Sleek Oh So Special palette. I love this palette because it contains some really nice, workable shades for every day looks. It has a mixture of matte and shimmery finish shadows and there's a really good matte black in there too. The shadows blend well and there's barely any fallout which I love. It's a great little palette and is definitely worth it's reasonable price!

MUA's Heaven and Earth Palette - £4:



Next off, I have another palette. It's MUA's infamous Heaven and Earth palette. It contains twelve, really pretty, shimmery shadows and they are all gold and brown shades. Most of the shadows are really nicely pigmented and there is little fallout. I love this because of the neutral colours and the diverse shades of each colour that it has. It is so easy to create a day to night look with this palette and it's unbelievably cheap for it's great quality.

Elf' Eyeshadow Duo - £1.50:


The final eye shadow in this favourites post is my ELF eyeshadow duo in the shade Mocha. I love this because it has two key shades for me in most of my everyday eyeshadow looks; a medium brown and a pearly white. Both of these shadows have multiple uses, especially the white and they are so cheap that you really can't go wrong. It's a handy little duo to carry round with you on your travels and the pigmentation you get is very impressive.

L'oreal Telescopic Mascara - £10.99:



Fourth on my list is one of my favourite mascaras of all time: L'oreal Telescopic. I love the brush on this nascara and it lengthens my lashes like no other. My lashes are long but annoyingly straight and this gives them the length and volume I want. It's a little bit of pricier side but it definitely worth it and I would seriously recommend this mascara to anyone!

Real Techniques Eye Brush set - £20.99



Last but certainly not least on my life is my Real Techniques eye brush set. I love this set so much and i use them every single day. Each brush has it's own precise use and they are so, so soft on the eye which is always a definite plus. You can just tell that these brushes are high quality and they have a very reasonable price tag considering you get 5 brushes in the set.

And that's my list! I love all of these products and I have done a review on some of them which you should definitely go have a look at! Thank you for reading and don't hesitate to leave any comments or suggestions down below!


7 comments

  1. I love that Sleek palette it's all I seem to be using recently!

    www.jordan-alice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha same! Such a good every day palette x x

      Delete
  2. I loved the makeup! These brushes are too nice haha Kisses <3
    http://docesexpressoes.blogspot.com/2013/10/looks-ilustrados-franciele-guarnieri.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them! Will have a look at your blog now! Xx

      Delete
  3. The palettes are beautiful and so agree with you on the RT Starter kit brushes - they are AMAZING! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they are so nice and so soft haha! Will check out your blog now lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleek palettes are just fab, plus a bargain! I love the L'Oreal mascara too, they always do great mascaras.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.