-->

10.27.2013

Mini Collective Fashion Haul!

Hey! Today I have a little fashion haul for you guys. It's getting colder now, and wetter so I made a few rather sensible fashion purchases.. oh, and i also got a dress or two!

First of all, I got this super comfy red jumper. It's really warm and oversized which is exactly how I like I like my jumpers. This is perfect to throw on over a bare of leggings with some ankle boots yet it's really cute and looks great at the same time. I got this jumper from Forever 21 and it was just under 20 pounds!


Next, I got this ADORABLE rain mac! I have been searching high and light for something like this and low and behold I found one in my local Tesco! This is perfect for those days when it's not really that cold but there is rain and you don't want to have to wear too many layers. It can be tightened in at the waist for a more fitted look and it is easily folded away if you want to pop it in your back! This little beauty was only 12 pounds which I think is a bargain.


I picked up these lovely boots from Select fashion and I really like them. They are perfect for the cold weather and they go with just about anything. I have been wearing these loads lately and I love them!


Onto the not so sensible purchases, I could not help but pick up these two gorgeous dresses. The tartan dress is from Select once again and the lilac one is from Missguided. I have been looking for something tartan but really couldn't find anything I liked until I came across this beautiful skater dress. It was only 14 pounds as well, so I couldn't say no!


The lilac dress is also skater style and has these thin straps and zip at the side. I think this dress is really adorable and will be perfect for when summer comes along again.


And that's my fashion haul! I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you thought of my purchases! What winter fashion purchases have YOU made?!


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.