-->

10.08.2013

Collection Beauty Haul!

Hey guys! Today, I have a beauty haul for you all.. enjoy! So, this is a collective haul and it includes stuff I have bought over a period of about 2 or 3 weeks.


First off, I got a Collection 2000 Cream Puff lip cream. I have wanted to try these for quite a while now and I got mine in the shade Cotton Candy. It's sort of like a liquid lipstick with a matte finish.


Secondly, I picked up this Rimmel Stay Matte concealer for the bargain price of just one pound! I got this concealer in the shade Soft Ivory.


Next off, I got these two packs of face wipes. I have used these for quite a while now and they are really delicate on the skin and remove make up very well!


I also picked up this Illuminating Moisturising Cream from the Body Shop. I love The Body Shop's Vitamin E products and they had a 30% sale on at the time so I snapped it up for seven pounds!


The next thing I purchased was from Superdrug and it's this Real Techniques stipple brush. I was in need of a new one and I really like these brushes for applying foundation so I picked it up! It was £10.99.


Also from Superdrug, I got this Aqua Hydrating Day Cream. I like light moisturisers and was running low on mine so I thought I would try this one!


Whilst at my local supermarket, I picked up this mascara. It's from Collection 2000 and it is there Longer Lashes Lengthening mascara. I got this on sale and it was £3.


And finally, I wanted something lighter and with a little coverage than a foundation so I bought this Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. So far, I am really liking it! This BB Cream was £7 from Feel Unique.


And that brings my haul to an end! I hope you liked this haul, look out for some reviews of these products coming up soon! Please leave any comments or suggestions down below, I love to hear from you!

As always, thank you for reading!




1 comment

  1. great post!like your blog!
    could you check out mine please? would be an honour!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    Thankss!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.