-->

10.01.2013

NOTD: 1/10/13.

Hey! I have a nail post for you all today. Enjoy!

So, I just simply painted my nails with this really pretty Oriflame nail polish. It is this very nice pinky mauve colour  - it's natural and really wearable for everyday!



I have never tried any Oriflame nail polishes before but I was really impressed with this one. As I said, the shade is really pretty and the polish is nicely pigmented, too. I only needed to two coats of this polish for it to be opaque!



As always, I topped my polish with a shiny top coat to protect it from chipping. And those are my nails!

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you liked it. Please leave me comments and suggestions, I love to hear from you!

Have you ever tried any Oriflame products?


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.