-->

9.30.2013

MOTD: Lilac and Pink.

Today I have a makeup of the day post for you all, enjoy!

To begin, I applied moisturiser, foundation and concealer. I also filled in my eyebrows with a mid brown shadow and brushed them through a little bit.

On the eyes I wore this pretty lilac and dark brown eyeshadow look. I used Sleek's Snapshots palette to create this look by applying the lilac onto the inner two thirds of my eyelid and then I took a copper brown colour and applied that into my outer third and into the crease a little bit. I also took the copper colour and lined my water line with it and took a shimmery white shadow to highlight my inner corner and brown bone. I applied my favourite mascara and the look is complete!



Onto the cheeks and contouring, I contoured using my MUA bronzer and then used my 28 colour blush palette from eBay and used a light baby pink shade on the apples of my cheeks. I also highlighted using my Sleek Face Form palette, applying it to my cheek bones and along the length of my nose.



Onto the lips, I applied some lip balm and then dabbed and blended in a little bit of the matte pink shadow from my Snapshots palette. I took a little bit of my Rimmel Vinyl Gloss lip gloss and applied that on top of the lips for a more shimmery look.


To finish the look, I applied a little bit of powder and that was it!


I hope you like this look and if you give it a go yourself, tell me how it went!

Thanks for reading and as always, please leave any comments or suggestions below.

Products used:

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation - Ivory
Sleek Snapshots palette
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara - Black
eBay 28 colour blush palette
Sleek Face Form palette - Fair
Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss
MUA Bronzer - Shade 1
Revlon Brow powder - Medium Brown





1 comment

  1. Aww this is such a pretty look! That colour really matches your eyes too! Thanks for sharing, I think I might try this out :)

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.