-->

9.20.2013

Makeup Haul!

Hey lovelies! I have a little haul post for you all today.

So, I have recently started University and I actually picked up some make up from the Freshers Fair there as well as a few bits from Superdrug.


So, lets start with the fair! From there, I was approached by a woman who worked for a cosmetic brand called Oriflame which is Swedish. She handed me a bag full of make up goodies and of course I didn't decline! The first thing I got was this lip balm, it smells delicious and contains almond.


Next, I got this shimmery white jumbo eye pencil.


I got this eye crayon in the shade Desert Brown.


I also got this pretty pink nail polish. It doesn't seem to have a shade name though!
Finally, I got this lip gloss. It is very shimmery and is this lovely orange shade called Nectarine Frost.


So after the fair, I popped into Superdrug. From there I picked up four things. Firstly, I finally got my hands on Maybellines' Baby Lips lip palms. I picked up two in shades Pink Punch and Peach Kiss.


I then got an MUA KissProof lip stain in the shade Fruitilicious.


Finally, I picked up an eyebrow pencil from Rimmel in the shade dark brown.


That's my little haul post, guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this post - thank you for doing so!

Have you tried any of the products I picked up?

Levinia x

2 comments

  1. I have the Maybelline lip balms and I love them so so much, best lip palms ever!
    Would love you to check out my blog, thinking of doing a review on some of the products you've brought. How freaky!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would love a dark brown shade as a colouring eyestick.It looks so nice this colour on you,Levinia, that you have hazel blue eyes!Hope you'll have more good posts on your blog.I invite you on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.