-->

9.08.2013

Review: MUA Glitter Ball Palette.

Today I have another review for you guys! I recently picked up MUA's Glitter Ball palette from my local Superdrug - I thought it looked so pretty and I love glittery / shimmery eye looks.

The shadows are of course all shimmery and glittery finishes and in total you get 12. As you can see there is a black, some pastel shades and darker more neutral shades too. I like the fact that there is a variation here - it makes for great inspiration on new eye shadow looks!

All of these shadows are nicely pigmented - especially the black although it does have a little bit of fallout along with it. The colours go on smoothly and they blend well, too.

This is a fun palette to play with try new looks with. I would definitely reccomend this palette for those that love shimmery and glittery eye looks. For £4 as well, you can't go wrong!

Thank you for reading this post! Have you tried any of the MUA palettes, what are your favourites?

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.