-->

9.28.2013

Mini Fashion Haul! 28/09/13.

I have fashion haul for you today! This past week I have picked up a few pieces which I thought i'd share with you. Enjoy!

So, first off I picked up this parka coat. I absolutely love it! I have been searching high and low for the perfect paka coat and I am so happy I managed to find this beauty! I love the fur hood detailing and cosy, fluffy inside. It's super warm and very comfortable. I got this coat from Select Fashion and it cost me  £35 which I think is very reasonable.


Next, I picked up this tartan looking shirt. This shirt is very light weight but not too think and its an oversized fit which I love. I got one size bigger so it would fit a little baggier on me and so that I could wear it with leggings. I really like this shirt and have been looking for something like this for quite a while. I also got this from Select Fashion and it was £14!


Thirdly, I got this really cute grey, woolly hat. I love the fluffy little bobble it has on the top. This hat is nice and thick and will be perfect for the Winter. I found this hat in Newlook and it retails for £6.


Now, last but not least I have this tee shirt. I recently saw my favorite band EVER Paramore in concert and as I always do, I picked up their tour shirt from the merchandise stand. I love this shirt and I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of it. This cost £20 which is actually cheaper than the one they sold at their last tour, no complaints there!


And that was my little haul. I hope you enjoyed this post - thank you for reading it! Leave me a comment or suggestion for future posts, I love to hear from you!


2 comments

  1. Great blog sweetie :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.