-->

9.12.2013

Review: Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Hair Mask

So I am ALWAYS on the look out for new hair treatments and I recently came across this Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Hair Mask and I thought i'd give it a go. I've been using it for a little while now and so I thought i'd write a review on it for you all!


This particular mask is for split ends and considering I dye and style my hair with heat a lot, I thought this would definitely be worth trying out. I really like this mask! For starters, It smells lovely as most Herbal Essences products do and it leaves my hair feeling super soft.

I like to leave this mask on for a good ten minutes or so about once a week to give my hair a really nice, deep condition. The mask is thick, a little thicker than a normal conditioner and a little bit of it goes quite a long way. I like the fact it is a pot as well because that way you can really make sure you are getting all of the product out.

But yeah, as I was saying.. this mask leaves my hair soft and feeling nourished and basically does its job! It's fairly inexpensive compared to most deep conditioners as well which is a definite bonus.

You can get this product from most Supermarkets and your local drugstores like Boots and Superdrug.

Thanks for reading and I hope you found this post helpful. Have you tried any of Herbal Essences' hair treatment range? What do you think? 

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.