-->

9.27.2013

REVIEW: MUA KissProof Lip Stain.

Hey guys, today I thought I would post another review! This review is on MUA's KissProof Lip Stain. So, I picked up one of these lip stains from Superdrug in the shade 'Fruitilicious'. This lip stain promises to get rid of the problem of 'bleeding lips' and lipstick that does not last all day.

You can these lip stains in 3 natural shades and they are extremely pigmented. They have a mild scent to them that isn't too overpowering and I found that the the felt tip itself is very wet and there is a lot of product on it. I like this because sometimes I find that other felt tip lip stains can be quite dry and difficult to build upon in terms of colour.


This lip stain does NOT smudge or bleed which is great! It lasts for a good for hours and it dries fairly quickly. I would recommend putting a gloss or lip balm on top however as it can make the lips look a bit dry.

As I said so, it is very long lasting and you can definitely eat and drink without worrying about it coming off.

This lip stain retails at £3 and you can get it from Superdrug or via the MUA online store. This is really good lip stain and it definitely keeps its promises!









1 comment

  1. Sounds like another great product from MUA, they're really on a roll at the moment :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.