-->

10.12.2013

Review: Sleek Face Form Palette!

Hey! Today I am going to review for you all today Sleek's Face Form palette. Enjoy!

I have had this product for quite a while now, I got it back in July and have been using it ever since more or less daily. I got my palette in the shade Light and it contains 3 products in one handy palette. It has a contour powder, a highlight powder and a blusher.


All of these minus the contour powder are shimmery in their finish and they are super pretty. You get a really impressive amount of product in this palette as well, which I love. It comes with a handy mirror within the palette as well which is another added bonus to Sleek palettes!


The contour powder is smooth and is a mid brown colour that when applied to the skin looks extremely natural. This can also double up as a bronzer!

The highlight powder has a shimmery finish and is a creamy white/beige shade. This can be used a face highlight for along the cheekbones and length of the nose as well as for a brow bone highlight.

The blusher is this really nice, shimmery peach shade and it looks so pretty on the skin! 

All of the powder have a very smooth, soft finish and they all blend considerably well. For the cheap price and with what you get, this is definitely a palette worth investing in!

You can get the Sleek Face Form palette from your local Superdrug or the Sleek website, here. It is £9.99 which I think is very reasonable!

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Have you guys tried this palette yet? What did you think?!




2 comments

  1. I love Sleek products, and I was looking at this but I was scared the colours would be too dark. Think I'll be popping back tomorrow to buy it!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.