-->

10.06.2013

New Camera and Perfume Collection!


Hey! So, in this post I thought I would share with you all my perfume collection! Before I get started, I just wanted to let you guys know that I finally got a NEW CAMERA! I am so excited to have it and have been using it all day today. So yeah, that means better quality photos for my blog which i'm really happy about and I hope you enjoy it too! If any of you may be wondering the camera I got is the Nikon D3200.


Now, onto the good stuff! As I said, I am going to share with you my perfume collection and I will also use the perfumes' official descriptions to give you an idea of their scent..


Harajuku Lover's - Love perfume 10ml and 30ml:


I love this perfume! First of all, how CUTE is the bottle top? I love the little dolls and their purple hair especially and they make such pretty decorative items even once your perfume is all gone which mine nearly are. These perfumes are super cheap but have a really nice smell, I only wish they came in bigger bottles. This fragrance is describe as delicate with notes of green apple, watermelon and raspberry.


Next - Paradise 100ml:


This is one of the cheapest of my perfumes and it's probably one of my favourites. I absolutely love Next perfumes and you get so much for such a little price. This is one of my old Next favourites and it really is lovely, especially for the Summer. This is described as a light and fresh floral fragrance with white floral and green notes.


Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy 100ml:


I don't usually like celebrity fragrances and I'm not much of a fan of Britney Spears, but her perfumes are amazing. They are one of my all times fragrances and I love their fruity, sweet scents. This particular one I have used quite a bit of as you can tell and I need to get myself some more pronto! This perfume is described as a seductive floral bouquet with musk and dark amber notes.


Britney Spears - Curious 100ml:


Here I have another Britney Spears perfume and this is one of my very first fragrances that I bought for myself. I love the packaging and think it is very girly and pretty, especially with the little pink hearts around the bottle neck. This perfume is floral accented with Magnolia and vanilla-infused musk.


YSL - Babydoll 30ml:


This perfume I received as a birthday present. It looks really tiny but it's actually 30ml which isn't too bad and I have found that it actually lasts for quite a while. I wasn't very keen on this scent to begin with, but I have warmed to it and I do actually quite like it now. This fragrance has a fruity blend gooseberry, grapefruit and rhubarb as well as base notes of grenadine, peach and cedar wood.


Next - Just Pink 100ml:


Here we have another Next fragrance. This is the first Next fragrance I ever tried and it is still one of my favourites. This scent is simple yet still very lovely to wear. The packaging has changed over the years for this perfume and I really like this one. This fragrance is fresh green and floral and has soft fruit and pink blossom notes. 


Harajuku Lovers - Lil' Angel 10ml:


This is another Harajuku Lover's fragrance and again, how cute is the little doll?! I am such a fan of these perfumes but as I said before, I only wish they sold them in bigger bottles. This is a citrus/floral fragrance with raspberry, cranberry, violet and crystal amber notes.


Calvin Klein - Secret Obsession 100ml:


This perfume is more of a night time and is a little more on the musky side. I don't usually like musky fragrances but this one I do quite like. Not too keen on the packaging, mind you! This fragrance has notes of exotic plum, burnt amber, rose and cashmere woods.


Calvin Klein - In2U Her 100ml:


This is one my new favourite scents and I actually got this not too long ago for my birthday. The packaging kind of reminds me of Old Spice! This fragrance is described as having notes of pink grapefruit, sugar orchid and neon amber.


And that concludes my perfume collection! Thank you for reading and please feel free to leave any comments or post suggestions down below, they are very welcome and I love to hear from you!



Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.