-->

2.01.2016

Nude'tude

Hi everyone! This is going to be a fairly short post sharing with you an awesome purchase that I recently made. It was such a good deal that I wanted to share it - after using it more, I'll then be sure to provide an in-depth review on it!


So, the product in question is theBalm's 'Nude-Tude' eyeshadow palette! I found this beauty at TkMaxx for half price taking it from £30.00 to a bargain £14.99 so I knew I had to get it. It also comes with a cute little sample size of their eyelid primer 'Put a Lid On it'. As the name suggests, this a nude palette containing a nice mixture of light and bold colours rating from shimmer finishes to matte ones. There's a nice variation within the palette based on my first impressions and I absolutely love the vintage inspired packaging!




As I mentioned, you can grab this palette from TkMaxx - I got it a few days ago so if you're fast enough, there should be some left! If this kind of palette is your cup of tea, I'd definitely go grab yourself a bargain!



Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.