-->

1.28.2016

REVIEW | Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Blusher - Peachy Pink Kisses

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to give you a first impressions of a Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts blusher than my lovely friend Tanith of Things Tanith Did picked up for me!


The shade I received is Peachy Pink Kisses - one which we'd both been searching for high and low in Superdrug but could never find in stock. The first thing I really love about this blush so far is the packaging which is clearly inspired by the Too Faced Sweetheart blushes - it's very pretty and ultra girly - good packaging is always something I appreciate in a makeup product!


The blush itself is triple baked - a formulation I always love in blushes as I find them to be really blendable and pigmented. This blush is - as the name suggests - a light peachy coral shade with three colours in it. The first two colours in the blush on me are more like highlighters with the third being the one with that has the peachy colour to it. Due to it being more highlight-y and shimmery because it's a baked formulation, I really love to layer this one top of a powder blush that is a similar but deeper shade and it really adds a beautiful glow to it.

Overall, I really love this blush so far and I think it's going to be a particularly lovely shade for the Summer and definitely one for those of you with lighter skin tones. For £4.99 from either Superdrug or Makeup Revolution's website, I really don't think you can go wrong!

Have you ever tried these blushes?



Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.