-->

2.15.2014

HAUL! ASOS, BOOTS, SUPERDRUG, MUA & FOREVER21!

Hey guys! So, it's been about a week since i've posted now - sorry it's not so regular right now but I will get back into the swing of things soon! Today's post is a haul, enjoy!

Let's start with beauty and skincare! The first few things I got were from Boots. Revlon had a 3 for 2 offer on and there were some things I really wanted to try from them. Firstly, I finally got a Revlon Lip Butter! I got mine in the shade 'Lollipop'.


I got one of there Matte Balm's in the shade 'Shameless'. Finally, I got a nail varnish from Revlon too in the shade 'Enchanting'.


On to Superdrug, I picked up 2 MUA nail varnishes. One in 'Natural Days' and the other in 'Pistachio Ice Cream'.


Sticking with MUA (but from their online store) I got 3 makeup brushes from them. They have newly released their brushes so I was very excited to order some and try them. I got the E3, F3 and E6 brushes.


Lastly from MUA, I got their Undress Me highlighter.


The very last beauty / skincare item I picked up was from The Body Shop and it's their Aloe Vera Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash.


Now let's get on to fashion! Firstly, from Forever21 I got this plain, red dress. I also picked up this white and grey baseball style t-shirt.


The last shop I got things from was ASOS. I firstly got this high neck, black crop top. Then, I got this oversized polka dot shirt. And last but not least, I got this lovely lace up heeled boots.



 And that's everything! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you liked this haul!




1 comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.