-->

2.24.2014

REVIEW: Maybelline The Rocket Mascara!

Hey! Today i've got another review for you all and this time it is on Maybelline's The Rocket Volum' Express mascara.

Now, I'm a bit of a mascara junkie and I love trying new ones. I have the fortune of having long lashes but the misfortune of having straight lashes. This means that I am always on the look out for a mascara that can give me and maintain a curl in my eyelashes.

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara in 'Blackest Black'. 

I absolutely love Maybelline mascaras, my favourite being their Falsies mascara - so naturally I was more than happy to try another one. I picked mine up for a bargain price of £2.99 from FragranceDirect (check them out!) in the shade 'Blackest Black'.

The mascara wand is very thick and tapered and it really coats every lash nicely. I love mascaras that give me volume and this mascara is perfect for that. If you want a more natural looking mascara, this probably isn't for you and there are days that I don't want as much thickness or fullness in my lashes and so I won't use this. I like to change up how I want my lashes though and this is great for a more volumized look.

This mascara thickens the lashes nicely and you only need about two coats, then you're good to go! It can tend to look a little clumpy but that's generally what you get from mascaras that promise volume. It's not too much of a big deal though really and I personally thinks it adds to the overall look that this mascara gives you.

To conclude, I personally really like this mascara and I can definitely see why other people to do. It gives you great volume and great definition. It really thickens up those lashes and makes a great day and night mascara in my opinion. Like I said, if you want something that lengthens but does not thicken or give you that volume - this probably isn't for you. However, if the latter is what you want - give this mascara a try!

Thank you for reading this review - I hope you liked it! Have you tried this mascara, what did you think?!


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.