-->

3.04.2014

REVIEW: The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum Oil.

So, as you can see from the title, today I have another review for you all. This time it's a skincare product from The Body Shop!

I love products with Vitamin E in so I had to give this a go - especially considering I'd heard quite a few good things about it. This products costs £12 and you can purchase yours from your local Body Shop or alternatively on their site!


This oil is really nice and lightweight - don't be afraid of it if your skin tends to get oily because this product does not cause break out and like I said, feels lighter than most oil products. As well as this, it sinks nicely into the skin, replenishing it overnight. This means that it doesn't just sit on top of your skin doing nothing, it actually works through the night leaving you with really soft, healthy looking skin in the morning.

It's ideal for combination-oily skin, I'd probably stay away from this product if your skin is very oily but if it's sort of in between, definitely try it out! As it's an oil serum, a little bit goes a very long way so this is definitely worth it's price tag.

This is another one of my favourites from Vitamin E line that The Body Shop has and i'd definitely recommend that you give it a go!

Have you tried this product? What did you think? Let me know!


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.