-->

3.11.2014

ASOS Haul!

Hello all :) I have a mini haul for you today from Asos - enjoy!

So let's jump straight in with two little beauty products I got. I don't have a lot of premium beauty products, simply because I like my money to go further than into just one product. However, I do believe that certain products are worth the money and Benefit is one of my favourite premium brands. So I picked up the much raved about Hoola bronzing powder - a little bit of this goes a super long way and I don't overly bronze anyway. Therefore I think I can justify the price tag of this product - which was £23.50.



The last Benefit product I got was their Erase Paste concealer. I'd been on the look out for a high quality concealer and this one is super creamy and the tiniest bit goes a long way. When it comes to elements like concealer and foundation, I'll always be happy to spend a little bit more because it's the most important part of my make up to me. Plus, considering products like this and foundation go all over the face, I really want to make sure the product is of a high quality. This concealer was £19.50 and I got it in the lightest shade which was '01 Fair'. 



Moving on from beauty, I picked up this really pretty bun garland. Wearing a bun has been one of my most favourite hair styles as of late and I really wanted something to dress up the style a bit so I think this will work nicely.



And lastly, I got this daisy print backpack. I've never really had a backpack style bag before but after seeing this one I couldn't say no. I'm more a should bag kind of girl really, but they can be quite a pain sometimes, especially when you have quite a bit to carry.


That's everything I got from Asos! I hope you enjoyed this haul post, thanks for reading!





Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.