-->

3.31.2014

REVIEW: Burts Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream.

Hey! Today I've got a review for you all, enjoy!

Recently, I've been having really sensitive skin and since then I've decided to be much more careful about the products I use and I'm trying to only use natural products. Burts Bee's is a brand i've always liked but I've never really tried their skin care products and I took this as an opportunity to do so! So, I picked up a gift set full of all sorts of different mini items and the one I'm going to be reviewing is the Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream.


Firstly, the scent of this cleanser is really lovely. It's not too over powering but at the same time it is very pleasant. It's a cream cleanser so you can use this to remove make up by applying it to face and wiping it off with a warm, wet cloth. Of course you can also use it alone if you wish which I have also done. 

The texture of the product is quite thick and of course creamy. It's quite heavy but it spreads well around the face and you don't actually need too much to cover your whole face - even with eye makeup included. It also gives your face that tingly feeling - the one you usually get with products that have mint in them or with those plumping lip gloss products. It's not an uncomfortable feeling though and it's actually quite refreshing - perfect for those early mornings!

The thing I like most about this product is the fact that it doesn't annoy my skin in anyway. I've had no breakouts and it's very whilst still making me feel like it's actually doing something at the same time. My skin does feel softer and more hydrated after use and overall, I really like this cleanser. I like it so much intact, my full size version is on it's way in the post.

You can get Burts Bees from several online shops such as FeelUnique or Amazon as well as shops like Boots and Holland and Barrett. The full size product retails at around £10-11.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you found it interesting and helpful. Have you tried this products or any others from Burts Bees? What are your thoughts - any you would reccommend?


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.