-->

4.24.2014

The BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette.

Hey guys, today I've got a review for you all (kind of) on an eyeshadow palette that I recently picked up. I think the palette in question is a perfect starter palette for people who are maybe just getting into makeup and want something to start their collection off.



The palette I'm talking about is the BH Cosmetics 120 1st Edition palette. This contains 120 eyeshadows ranging from matte, to satin to shimmery finishes. It has host of shades with neutrals and brights so it's got a lot of range for you to create a lot of different eyeshadow looks. 


In terms of pigmentation, you'll be quite impressed. The BH Cosmetics palettes are very popular in the beauty community - you'll see a lot about them on Youtube especially. The eyeshadows have really great pigmentation for such a small price tag. Of course, they aren't going to be great without the aid of primer - but that's not a big deal considering you'd probably be using a primer of some kind anyway. Some of the shades you will have to pack on the keep the intensity as well. 

The packaging is nice and simple - and very sturdy too which is great if you're going to be storing the palettes away because you don't have to worry about anything breaking. 

Overall, this is a really good starter palette. It's perfect for experimentation and practise because of it's  low price tag. I got mine for £16.95 from Amazon!

So yeah, I'd definitely recommend this palette. At that price for 120 colours, I really don't think you can wrong. I think I'll be checking out their others palettes in the future too.

1 comment

  1. I love the BH palettes, they are amazing and have so many colours x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.