-->

4.11.2014

MOTD: 11/04/14

Hey guys! Today's blog post is going to be on a make up look...


So, I'm wearing quite a shimmery, neutral smokey eye today. I teamed this with quite a deep, raspberry coloured lip and I think the two go together nicely. Lately, I've been into highlighting and contouring. I've especially concentrated my highlight along my nose and cheek bones. I used a liquid concealer for my contour.

That's the look as a whole, I'll let you know what I used below!

FACE / CHEEKS:

Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Foundation (Ivory)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealers (115 and 315)
Benefit's High Beam
Benefit's Eras Paste (Light)
Nars Blush (Orgasm)

EYES / EYEBROWS:

Urban Decay's The Naked Palette
Maybelline 'The Rocket' Mascara (Black)
Urban Decay's Primer Potion (Original)
ELF's Eyebrow Powder (Medium)

LIPS:
Vaseline
Rimmel Lipstick 

Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of those products listed above? What do you think of them?!



Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.