-->

4.18.2014

OOTD: 17/04/14

Hey! Today I'm back with an outfit post for you - with a cheeky little cameo from my puppy, Thor - enjoy!


So, first of all I'm wearing this simple, flowy polka dot cami top. I really love how this fits and fall on me and I think it's a very flattering piece. With this I just wore this thick, knitted cardigan in this lovely brick red colour.

With those two, I wore some mid blue, high waisted skinny jeans and finally my suede Converse high tops!

I'm also wearing a black satchel bag that I purchased from Missguided.


And that's pretty much it; a very laid back, simple outfit - as always I'll list where I got each item from down below!

What I wore and where it's from:

Top - Select Fashion
Cardigan - Boohoo
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Office
Bag - Missguided

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.