-->

4.09.2014

ASOS Haul!

Hey all, I've got a fashion and beauty haul from ASOS for you all today - enjoy!

So, the first thing I got was a black, fitted blazer. This particular one is from Mango and I thought it would be a really versatile and classy piece for my wardrobe. 


Next off, I just got a simple, black skater skirt. I think this is pretty much a staple for your wardrobe and I needed a new one!


I also purchase the Tangle Teezer - something i've heard a lot about for quite a while now. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and I can confirm that it's all worth it! It's so soft and gentle in the hair and it doesn't pull at all. So far, I really like it.


Next, I got this black choker with a gold heart jewel on it - a simple yet edgy piece. I really like the look of chokers and I think it gives a look quite a grungy, 90's edge.


I also picked up a bun garland from ASOS - I've been loving these lately to add a little something to a hair style.

On to make up now, I firstly got the classic that is Nars' Orgasm blush. For years, I've heard so much about this blush and it really is a beautiful product. 


I've been really into highlighting and contouring lately and I wanted to try a liquid product as I usually use powders. I picked up Benefit's high beam to try out - it's a lovely pearly highlight and it looks very pretty on the skin.


And finally, I picked up a lipstick from Rimmel's Kate Moss collection. This is a matte shade and it's quite a neutral, pink colour. 


And that's it for my haul. I hope you liked this post, thank you for reading! 


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.