-->

3.20.2014

OOTD: 20/03/14

Hello all! It's been a busy past few weeks which is why I haven't posted much. However, I'm back today and I've got an outfit post for you all - enjoy!

So, today I wore this oversized polka dot blouse which I tucked into a high waisted skirt.


I accessorised the skirt with the addition of a tan belt. I wore black tights, a knitted navy cardigan and some cute Chelsea boots to complete the look.

It was a tad on the cold side this morning so I just wore this light weight parka over the top of everything!

And that was my outfit for you today, thank you for reading this post and I hope you liked it!

What I wore and where it's from:

Blouse - Glamorous (Via ASOS)
Skirt - Newlook
Belt - Missguided
Boots - Newlook (Via ASOS)
Cardigan - Boohoo
Parka - Primark (Via ASOS

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.