-->

11.22.2014

My First Comic Con!



So, today I went to Birmingham's MCM Comic Con - with press passes! As a Media student and member of my Uni's TV Society (Scratch TV), we're able to apply for press passes to all sorts of cool events and this was one of them.

This was my first ever Comic Con and man, it was awesome! I'm a lover of all sorts of things and there was so much to explore and look at there. I was definitely in my element and I can only imagine how awesome Con's must be in other cities. I definitely want to go again and I just HAVE to cosplay for it at some point. This was seriously such a cool experience and so I had to share it with you guys.


There were some celebrities there too including TOM FELTON (eek) who by the way I was literally inches from after spotting him in a pub next to the event hall! Here are some pictures from the event - make sure to check out the Scratch TV page too!

 photo ScreenShot2014-04-06at152327.png



1 comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.