-->

2.13.2017

#FOTD | Lady Danger

Hey everyone, happy Monday! Today I have a face of the day post for you featuring the makeup look below. I decided to go for something simple yet with a pop of colour in the form of a bright lipstick - my favourite.


The lipstick I'm wearing is MAC's Lady Danger - a beautiful, orange based red with a matte finish. I'm in love with this colour and when wearing it, I received lots of compliments - it's certainly a striking colour that's bound to get attention. I teamed this red with a subtle, softly smoked out eye with plenty of mascara - this is my favourite way to wear a red (other than with a classic cat eyeliner of course). To match the orange base of the red, I went for a soft peach blush and as usual, plenty of highlight for that must have glow.

THE PRODUCTS

FACE

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation | Ivory Beige
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer | Light
Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder | Translucent 
Milani Baked Blush | Luminous
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed | Moonstone
NYX Blush | Taupe
Benefit Bronzer | Hoola
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray

EYES

TooFaced Shadow Insurance Eyelid Primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Still Huge Extreme Lash Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz | Soft Brown
Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara | Dark Brown

LIPS

MAC Lipstick | Lady Danger

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.