-->

9.28.2014

Review: Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream

As a sufferer of dry and sensitive skin, I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect products. One that won't irritate my skin but will help to lock in moisture without feeling too heavy. It's a continuous journey but every now and then I find a product that I really like and that works. That particular product this time is from a brand called Eucerin and it is their Dry Skin Replenishing cream. In this blog post, I thought I'd do an in-depth review and tell you exactly why I like this product so much.



This is my first product from Eucerin and why that is I really don't know. The whole brand is pretty much centred around dry to very dry and sensitive skin so it's actually pretty ideal for me. This particular cream that I'll be reviewing is formulated for dry, tight feeling skin. The product claims to help rejuvenate the skin, gently moisturising it without irritation thus helping to eradicate dryness and scaliness on the skin. The cream is also supposed to helped make the skin feel more supple over time, too.

So, the product itself is fragrance free and colour free so it's simply a plain, white cream. This is nice because it helps to further steer away from any possible irritation or reaction an otherwise fragrance cream may cause. I've certainly had my fair share of the stings from a fragranced product so it's nice to know that this won't happen.

The cream has an oil-in-water texture which means that when I applied it, it absorbed really well and I also felt that this factor meant I only required a little bit for my whole face. 75ml for a product you can use on your whole body really doesn't seem a lot but it's actually surprising how far it goes.



Once applied to the skin and it was absorbed, my skin felt very smooth and soft and at the same time didn't feel too oily or heavy. The cream is very light on the skin and this makes wearing it comfortable - I also found it to be a really nice base for makeup.

After the first two days of trying this product, I noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. I previously had a few patches of red, dry skin specifically on my cheeks and these disappeared after just a few applications of this cream. My skin is now soft with no current dryness and it was particularly moisturing and beneficial to my eyelids with I found were beginning to feel slightly dry. The whole of my face feels supple and moisturised and I would definitely say that this product stays true to it's claims for my skin. 

Overall, I'm very impressed with this cream and I definitely want to try some more Eucerin products. I have not used this cream very much on the rest of my body but I can imagine it would have similar results. If you have dry skin or just want a cream that's going to really moisturise your skin, I'd give this a go for sure. I purchased mine from Amazon!

Thank you for reading this review! I hope it was helpful, let me know if you've tried any Eucerin products and what you think down below!




Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.