-->

9.24.2014

Liquid Lipsticks

Liquid lipsticks are a product that I've been enjoying for a while now. You get the pigmentation and finish of a lipstick with the ease of application that a gloss can provide you. For these reasons, they've been my go to lipsticks and in the beauty world they're becoming more and more popular.

So, in this post I thought I'd run through some of my personal favourites and tell you what each brand says about them!



" Long - lasting and kiss proof, these intense formulas come in five rich, vampy shades. Encased in chic frosted glass packaging, these lacquers glide on with the ease of a gloss, drying in seconds into a matte velvety texture. They are the ultimate make-up bag must have."



"Bold, matte and long-lasting colour with 24hr hold. It's lightweight, velvety texture and non-drying formula gives extreme comfort that doesn't smudge! From sassy reds to vibrant pinks and everyday nudes there is a colour to suit every occasion."


"Ground-breaking formula that goes on liquid and dries completely matte. Touch-proof, transfer-proof, long-wearing and utterly addictive!"


"Velvety soft, matt-finish lip cream. Enriched with a ultra-moisturising, vitamin-rich formula, the creamy colour hugs lips to give your pout the perfect powdery finish."

So that's my run down of my current favourite liquid lipsticks. Have you tried any of these or do you have any recommendations for me? I'd love to know!




Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.