-->

1.20.2015

Random Haul: Yankee Candle, Waterstones and More!


Hey guys! 
Today I have a bit of random haul to share with you all - enjoy!

Yankee Candles (Medium Jar)
Candy Cane Lane, Snowflake Cookie and Christmas Cookie
ON SALE @ HOUSE OF FRASER 
I'm a huge fan of Yankee Candles and for me, the sweet Christmas scents are the best by far. So, I was pleased to find out that in House of Fraser, all the Christmas candles are now over half price! As you can see, I stocked up on them and will probably be making a few more trips... 
I picked up my favourite 3 scents in 'Candy Cane Lane', 'Snowflake Cookie' and 'Christmas Cookie'.


Starbucks Thermos Mug - £10.95
From Starbucks stores.
Next off, I got a thermos mug from Starbucks. I'm always drinking either tea or coffee and wanted something I could travel with as well as just something that kept my drink warmer for longer. This is perfect for just that and I quite like the design, too!

Funko Pop! Buffy - £9.99
Funko Pop! The Flash - £9.99
I am a proud nerd and I love the Funko Pop figurines. I have quite a few in my collection now and these two are the latest additions. I was WAY too happy when I spotted Buffy and knew I had to have her.

Digital SLR Handbook - £13.59
Edgar Allan Poe: The Best of His Macabre Tales - £12.99
Reading is one of my first loves and it's something I've been trying to make more time for lately. Life can be so busy but it's amazing how relaxing and enriching sitting down with a good book is. As a horror fan, I thought it a must to purchase some works by the infamous author and poet that is Edgar Allan Poe - this book has a large collection of some of his most famous works. 

I also picked up a photography book - this is basically a book that explains the basics of the digital photography from the inside of a DSLR to Photoshop. I first started practising photography in my first year of University and I've loved it ever since. For this reason, I'm always trying to learn more and I figured this book would be a good place to start!


1 comment

  1. I have the same one!! Christmas cookies. Love them so much!
    Grace
    Http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.