-->

1.09.2015

Nails of the Day #1!


Hi guys! I have a nail post for you all today - it's been a while since I've done one of those and my nails really aren't in the best of shape but I like to try and make 'em look pretty! As you can see, they're pretty short and I'm in the process of changing their shape which is why I cut them down. Luckily, my nails grow pretty fast so in a week or two they should look much better!


So, today on my nails I'm wearing two polishes layered together. The first is by the brand Nails INC in the shade 'Park Lane Mews' and the second is from Barry M - it's a glitter topcoat in the shade 'Rose Quartz Glitter'.



What's on your nails today?


2 comments

  1. Love your nails! :) xx

    Jane

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it with glitter on top!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.