-->

1.08.2015

Beauty and Fashion Wish List #1

I think it's time to face the fact that no matter how full my closet is and how crammed my makeup draws are, there's always going to be another dress, another lipstick and another beautiful pair of shoes that I lust over. With that said, I thought I'd share with you what's currently on my beauty and fashion wish list!

Firstly on my wish list are these gorgeous pair of Dr Martens. I absolutely adore the colour and finish of these boots, they're so unique yet I can totally picture loads of outfits to pair them with. I'm definitely on a Dr Martens buzz and I can see these being my fourth pair!

1460 Boots, Dr Martens - £110.00
I got my very first Lime Crime Velvetine in that shade Utopia and I love it. It's so bold and so bright which is very much my cup of tea. Purple is my absolute favourite colour so when I saw they had released a purple shade, it of course went straight on my wish list. Now, I'm not sure when it will be available in the UK for purchase but when it is, it'll be going straight in my basket.

Lime Crime Velvetine in 'Pansy'

This has been a beauty item I've wanted for a long time and it's recently came back into my wish list after seeing it used in a beauty video I watched not long ago. I've heard so many good things about Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and the colours in to look so lovely and versatile for everyday wear. That purple shade is calling my name!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, Debenhams - £39.00

Pink isn't usually my kind of colour in clothes, but I recently spotted this little coat whilst browsing on ASOS one day. I don't know what it is, but there's something about it I really like. 

Pull and Bear Coat, ASOS - £59.99


So, that's what's on my current wish list! What's on yours? Let me know and thanks for reading.





1 comment

  1. I love the coat! What a perfect way to bring a pop of colour to the colder months x

    http://www.realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.