-->

6.20.2015

Say Hello To My Little Friend...

Today I thought I'd briefly introduce you to a new friend that I recently acquired. This little guy is a bearded dragon and at the moment, he is around 3-4 months old. How cute is he?!
I was lucky enough to get this little guy around a week ago and I'm already in love. I have so much love for animals of all shapes and sizes and there's something about reptiles that I find particularly fascinating. He's settling in well and seems to love his new environment which is awesome!
If you're wondering what beardies' feed on, at a young age it is mostly insects and in the case of my beardie, it's currently crickets and grasshoppers - delicious!
Oh and his name? Meet little Loki!
post signature

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.