-->

10.24.2016

Beauty | Nails of the Day & a Glitter Steal!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday. In today's post, I'm going to share with you today's nail look. I'm really enjoying nude nails at the moment and so I decided to go with a beautiful mauve shade with a glitter accent nail to give the nails a little twist. The main shade I'm wearing is from Mavala and it's called "Orchid Mauve" - one of my all time favourite nude polishes.


The glitter is one of which I recently purchased from TKMaxx - an absolute steal from Essie called "A Cut Above" along with another glitter called "Ce-Les-Tial is More" from OPI. If you've never checked out TKMaxx and their beauty aisles, you definitely should - you can often find some real gems.


What do you think of my current nail look? What are your favourite polish brands?


Levinia xo


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Mavala | Orchid Mauve
OPI | Celestial is More
Essie Luxe Effects | A Cut Above

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.