-->

11.14.2016

Bright & Autumnal

It's been a while since I've posted a face of the day. Despite my somewhat extensive bright eyeshadow collection, lately I've been playing it safe with nudes and neutral smokey eyes so yesterday, I decided to mix it up a bit with a bright, Autumnal eye AND a bright lip. Bright eyes and bright lips, you heard correctly.

I really love the outcome of this look - especially the contrast between these bronze, pink and red shades and my blue eyes / pale complexion. I also added a little something to my eyelashes by opting for a few medium sized individual lashes on the outer corner - an addition I've been enjoying adding to my makeup looks lately!


I hope you like this look and I'm hoping to start posting more makeup looks in these next few weeks. Have a great week ahead and as always, the makeup details on this look will be below!


PRODUCTS USED

FACE

Benefit That Gal Primer
Max Factor All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation in Warm Almond
NYX Colour Correcting Concealer in Yellow
NYX Contour Palette - Bronze & Contour Shades
Bourjois Bronzer & Highlight Duo (Free Gift w/ Purchase)
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Mecca Highlight Powder Pressed -  Moonstone
NYX Set it Don't Fret it Loose Powder in Light

EYES & BROWS

Beauty UK Brow Kit - Medium Brown Shade
Eyeko Brow Gel
Urban Decay Primer Potion
TooFaced Natural Matte Palette -Strapless, Honey Butter & Risque
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette - Sonic
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black (Lower Lashes)
Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara in Black (Upper Lashes)
Ardell Individual Lashes - Flared, Medium 
Duo Eyelash Glue in Clear

LIPS

Nyx Lip Liner in Fluorescent
Nyx Matte Lipstick in Aria

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.