-->

11.24.2016

OOTD | My New Favourite Coat

Hey guys, happy Thursday! I hope you're all having a good week so far and today, I'm back with another outfit post for you! I posted another outfit post on Monday as part of a competition entry with La Redoute. Check out that post if you're interested in it here and please vote for me if you'd be so kind!

Today's outfit is one I wore recently on one of my frequent trips to the cinema and it features my new favourite coat which I'm really excited to share with you!


So the coat in question is this beautiful grey boyfriend coat from TopShop. I am in love with this coat. Seriously. It is just the kind of thing I imagined when I began my endeavour to find a perfect grey one. I love the fit and cut and I think it adds a really sophisticated look to any look. 

I teamed this coat with a casual checkered shirt from Newlook and my favourite skinny jeans (also from TopShop). To finish the look, I teamed this outfit with my Vagabond ankle boots from Urban Outfitters.

This is one of my favourite looks as of late - what do you think of it?

Levinia, xo


SHOP THIS LOOK

Coat | Topshop
Shirt | Newlook
Jeans | Topshop
Vagabonds | Urban Outfitters
Bag | Newlook

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.