-->

5.19.2014

REVIEW: Pixi's Correction Concentrate Brightening Peach Concealer.

Hey guys! I've got a review for you all today on Pixi's Correction Concentrate Brightening Peach concealer.

This is described as a highly pigmented concealer made to instantly erase darkness making skin look rested, bright and youthful.


It's a fairly well known fact that various shades of concealers can help to diffuse different types of pigmentation colour in your skin. Peachy / yellow toned concealers such as this are made to diffuse redness and darkness - primarily under the eyes. I apply this product underneath my foundation - applying it under my eyes and in any areas where I see a lot of redness.


In the look and concept, you may see similarities to Benefit's Erase Paste - but these two products are actually quite different. I love the packaging of this because it comes in a pot form meaning you can get as much product as you want out.


Unlike the Erase Paste, Pixi's Correction Concentrate isn't exactly full coverage. It's not as thick and is more light weight than the Erase Paste but it does still effectively eradicate redness and darkness - whilst also brightening the eye. For an even brighter look, I like to apply a liquid concealer over the top in a slightly lighter shade than my skin tone.

It can cake and crease a little, so I'd suggest you really make sure you eye and under eye area is primed well with moisturiser or cream and then to make sure you apply powder after application.

Overall, I do see a significant difference in the appearance of my under eyes with this product on. It combats redness and darkness very well and in addition to my usual concealer, helps to me to look a lot more awake and refreshed. 

If you're looking for a good concealer for your under eyes, I'd recommend you give this a go. I got mine from ASOS and it was £12 - you can also find it on FeelUnique.com!









Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.