-->

5.12.2014

OOTD: 12/05/14

Hello! I'm back with another post for you all today and it's going to be an outfit of the day...


So, firstly I wore this white oversize blouse with black polka dots. I love the material of this blouse - it's like chiffon and it's super soft and flowy.

Next, I wore my acid look jeggings. Jeggings are probably my favourite things to wear on my legs. They are the perfect balance for me as they have the comfort of leggings but still look and fit like a good pair of skinny jeans!

On top of the blouse I wore my dark red cable knit cardigan and then finally on my feet, I wore my heeled cut out ankle boots.

I also wore a black satchel bag and a chunky gold necklace to accessorise.

And that's the look! I hope you liked this post and thanks for reading :)

What I wore & where it's from:

Blouse - ASOS
Cardigan - Boohoo
Jeggings - Newlook
Shoes - Glamorous
Necklace - Newlook
Bag - Missguided




1 comment

  1. Love the cardigan!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.