-->

6.19.2014

OOTD: 19/06/14

 Hey guys! I've got an outfit post for you all today. Apologies for the lighting and camera angle, I'm still figuring out the best way / place for outfit photos so bare with me! 


So, I got a new blouse from Forever21 that I really wanted to wear today - I got a really good deal on it as well as I snapped it up from their online sale! As you can see, it's just a striped, chiffon blouse and it has a high-low cut ever so slightly. With this, I wore some blue high-waisted jeans and some black ankle boots. It was a little chilly so I just wore my lightweight hooded parka and then to accessorise, I wore a chunky gold chain necklace. That's pretty much it!


Forever21 Blouse - (Unavailable, alternative) | £18.00
River Island Ankle Boots (Unavailable, alternative) | £25.00
Primark (From ASOS) Lightweight Parka (Unavailable, alternative) | £25.00 (Currently on sale)
 photo ScreenShot2014-04-06at152327.png







Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.