-->

12.29.2014

Beauty Haul Ft. OCC, Sleek and More!



Hey everyone! I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and with that, what better a way for me to do a post-Christmas post but with a haul?! 

So, the things I'm going to share with you were partly bought by me and partly received as lovely Christmas presents. As you can probably see, I'm still on that lip product craze I mentioned before - a girl can never have to many lipsticks, right? Let me know if you'd like to see any of these goodies in a review or anything - I'd be happy to oblige!


Products and Prices: 

1. Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Medium Brown' | £17.00
2. OCC Lip Tar TEST TUBES Set in 'Pink Prism' | £12.95
3. OCC Lip Tar in 'Black Metal Dahlia'  | £11.95
4. Sleek Matte Me Lipstick in 'Fandango Purple' | £4.99
5. Rimmel Kate Collection Lipstick in '08' | £5.49
6. Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara in 'Blackest Black' | £7.99

 photo ScreenShot2014-04-06at152327.png


1 comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.