-->

9.21.2016

Fashion | The Perfect Rose Gold Watch

Earlier this year, I talked about my first "proper" watch that I purchased from Olivia Burton
I recently decided that I wanted to get another watch that was similar in the simplistic design of the Olivia Burton one, but that was fully metal. Most of the time, fully metal wrist watches I tend to find are a little too bulky for my liking and this always put me off them despite really admiring how they looked aesthetically. And so, I began the search for the perfect rose gold watch and after a while of searching, I finally found one that I loved!

Marc Jacobs Baker Ladies' Rose Gold Tone Bracelet Watch | £209


The watch that I got was the Marc Jacobs Baker Ladies' Rose Gold Tone bracelet watch. It is described as a timeless, stylish piece that's perfect for everyday wear. As you can see, it has a polished rose gold finish, a white face with the same polished rose gold detailing on the face itself as well. It has a 3.7cm face diameter and it water resistant up to 50 metres. 


On the things I really love about this piece is the the "MARC" embellishment replacing some of the numbers on the time face. I think this adds a stylish and unique touch the watch and it's one of the things that made me really fall in love with it.

Not too shabby.
While it is definitely a chunkier watch than I'm used to wearing, I feel that it fits and suits me well. I don't feel that it's overly large on my wrist which is something that did initially worry me and overall, I'm very happy with how it looks. The watch itself is really beautiful to look at - even more so in person and I really think that it adds a stylish, sophisticated touch to your outfit. I love it!

What are your thoughts on this watch? Do you like minimalist jewellery like me or do you prefer bold, statement pieces? Let me know in the comments!

xo

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.