-->

9.28.2016

Updated Perfume Collection | 2016 - Part Two

Hey guys! Happy Wednesday. As promised, this is part two of my perfume collection - enjoy!

Calvin Klein - CKin2U (EDT)

Top Notes - Bergamot, Lemon, Red Currant Leaf
Heart Notes - Orchid, Cactus
Base Notes - Amber, Red Cedar, Vanilla

DKNY - Be Delicious (EDP)

Top Notes - Grapefruit, Cucumber
Heart Notes - Tuberose, Rose, Violet
Base Notes - Woodsy Notes, Amber, Sandalwood

Nina Ricci - Nina (EDT)


Top Notes - Lemon, Lime
Heart Notes - Apple, Peony, Praline, Datura
Base Notes - Apple Tree, Musk, Cedar

Emporio Armani - Diamonds Black Carat (EDP)

Top NotesFreesia,
Heart Notes - Rose
Base Notes - Benzoin, Vanilla

Paco Robanne - Lady Million (EDP)


Top Notes - Neroili, Lemon, Raspberry
Heart Notes - Jasmine, Orange Flower, Gardenia
Base Notes - Patchouli, Honey, Amber

Jimmy Choo - Flash (EDP)

Top Notes - Strawberry, Pink Pepper, Orange 
Heart Notes - Tuberose, Jasmine, White Lily
Base Notes - White Wood, Heliotrope

Roberto Cavalli (EDT)

Top Notes - Mango
Heart NotesFrangipani
Base Notes - Sandalwood

Thierry Mugler - Alien (EDP)

Top Notes - Jasmine
Heart Notes - Wood Notes
Base Notes - Amber

Phew. And there you have my completed perfume collection. I'm a bit of an addict, huh? As always, I'd love for you to leave me a comment - let me know if you have tried any of the fragrances above and what your thoughts are on them! And (though I certainly don't need any more) I'd love your fragrance suggestions below too!

Levinia

xo

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.