-->

9.27.2016

Updated Perfume Collection | 2016 - PART ONE

I adore perfumes and fragrances of all kind. Smell as a sense has the power to change your mood, change your outlook and reignite your memories of the past. It is a welcome accompaniment to my daily life and wherever I'm going and whatever I'm doing, you can bet I've got a scent on for it! With that in mind, I thought I'd share with you my updated fragrance collection. Rather than ramble on about why I like the scent and awkwardly attempt to the explain how they actually smell, I'm going to also utilise the wonder that is Google search and leave you the correct information on the notes of each fragrance I mention. I'll also be splitting this post into two so it's not ridiculously long, enjoy!


Escada - Agua Del Sol (EDT)



Top Notes - Nash Pear Granita, Raspberry, Citrus, Pink Peppercorn
Heart Notes - Apricot Nectar, Rose
Base Notes - Tonka Bean, Sandal Wood, White Musk

Marc Jacobs - Dot (EDP)



Top Notes - Pitahaya, Red Berries, Honeysuckle
Heart Notes - Coconut, Orange Blossom, Jasmine
Base Notes - Musk, Driftwood, Vanilla

Marc Jacobs - Decadence (EDP)



Top Notes - Italian Plum, Iris, Saffron,
Heart Notes - Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac, Orris
Base Notes - Amber, Vertiver, Papyrus

Marc Jacobs - Oh Lola (EDP)



Top Notes - Pear, Strawberry, Raspberry
Heart Notes - Peony, Magnolia, Cyclamen
Base Notes - Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Vanilla

Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream (EDT)



Top Notes - Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear
Heart Notes - Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wysteria
Base Notes - White Woods, Musk, Coconut

Lancome - La Vie Est Belle (EDT)



Top Notes - Blackcurrant, Pear
Heart Notes - Iris, Orange Blossom, Jasmine
Base Notes - Tonka Bean, Praline, Patchouli, Vanilla

Vera Wang Princess (EDT)



Top Notes - Waterlily
Heart Notes - Pink Guava
Base Notes - Chiffon Vanilla


That's it for part one, stay tuned for part two of my collection coming tomorrow! In the mean time, I'd love to know if you've tried any of these fragrances and what your thoughts are on them.

Levinia

xo

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.