-->

1.31.2017

STUD STYLE

When it comes to jewellery, I like to keep it simple and low maintenance. Whilst I do enjoy a statement piece now and then, generally I like my fashion and makeup to do the talking. Even so, it's nice to still have nice some accessories that you can utilise to complete your outfit. One of my favourite pieces of jewellery to wear are earrings - in today's post I thought I'd go through the Ted Baker studs I recently purchased to add to my accessory collection.

The studs I purchased are all the same style - the "Eisley Enamel Mini" and I have three colour variations to share with you. The earrings are simple and minimal in a button style design - they come in silver, gold and rose gold colour ways with the middle of the stud available in a range of different colours too.

The first pair I have are these rose gold and baby pink studs. As you can see, the outer rim of the stud is a plated rose gold and the middle of it is a beautiful baby pink shade. These earrings are cute and girly yet still chic and sophisticated! 


Next I have a pair that are a little more shall we say, special? They are a beautiful gold and have a lovely sparkly glitter center. These studs have the most beautiful shine to them when hit by the light and are still perfect for everyday wear but will also be great for a special occasion and when you want to wear something with an added sparkle. These are easily one of my favourite pairs of earrings!


Finally, I have this rose gold and black pair. I love the contrast between the two colours on these earrings and the black colour adds an "edgier" feel to the studs and your outfit. 

Overall, I love these studs and think I'll definitely be collecting more colours. They're minimal yet make a great addition to your look. They're really nice quality for costume jewellery and definitely feel on the higher end scale.


These earrings generally retail for £29.00 each and can be found from various retailers such as John Lewis, House and Frasier and Goldsmiths.

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.