-->

3.31.2017

OOTD | ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

Happy Friday guys! We made it. In today's post, I bring you a recent outfit of the day in which I went to watch Kong: Skull Island at the cinemas. I really enjoyed the movie and have to credit it for it's awesome CGI. It was scripted really well in parts and it had a nice balance of humour as well as some very nasty death scenes which of course is always popular with a horror fan like me!

As the title suggests, I went for a classic all black (well nearly) ensemble today. It's kind of difficult for me to steer away from the shade as for me, it's so wearable and timeless. I teamed the look with my beloved Dr Martens and ended up with a rather androgynous look which I really liked. I absolutely adore Dr Martens and I love teaming them with a more "feminine" aesthetic to create an edgy, unique outfit.


WHAT I'M WEARING

Bomber Jacket | Newlook
Cami | Newlook
Jeans | ASOS
Dr Martens | Schuh

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.