-->

3.15.2017

OOTD | PINK LADY

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a good week so far and today, I'm bringing you an outfit post. I recently went to the cinema - something I haven't done in far too long to watch the movie Logan. I really enjoyed the film and as a massive superhero fan, it was an emotional movie that really had a different feel than that of most Marvel productions. As Hugh Jackman's last appearance as the iconic mutant Wolverine, Logan was an awesome farewell to the actor 17 year portrayal of the superhero. Definitely give it a watch if you're heading to the cinema in the next few weeks.


On to the outfit; I gave myself Grease / pink lady vibes in this ensemble. I'm wearing a pink Zara jacket that I purchased a few months ago and had yet to wear - it's really comfortable and slightly oversized which is always something I appreciate. I'm also wearing a simple white came from TopShop along with one of my favourite pairs of skinny blue jeans. Lastly but not least, I'm wearing my newest pair of shoes - these beautiful Vans slip on plimsolls in a beautiful pink-nude shade. Whilst these aren't a typical style that I'd do for in shoes or trainers, when I saw these on ASOS I fell in love and had to get them.


WHAT I'M WEARING

Bomber | Zara Basics
Cami | Topshop
Skinny Jeans | Miss Selfridge
Shoes | Vans (from ASOS)

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.